The description of 3D Malaysia: Maps & Navigation
- Detailed 3D/2D maps of all roads and cities in Malaysia with street addresses.
- Bilingual maps: English and Chinese.
- Food, hotels, museums, banks, attractions, gas stations, etc.
- Internet access is not required. Offline maps saves your time and money. No roaming charges.
- Compact and quick vector maps saves memory and battery of your phone.
- Use two fingers to zoom, rotate, and tilt to 3D mode.
- Fastest routes optimized for car, bike and pedestrian.
- Suitable for highway and off-road.
- Simple routes: long-press on the map to create route.
- Download all routes in Malaysia, then use it anytime.
- Routes calculated by your phone, no internet needed.
- Fast algorithm calculates routes within seconds even on old phone or tablet.
Voice-guided GPS navigation:
- Turn-by-turn navigation.
- Multilingual voice assistant.
- GPS satellite and WiFi navigation.
- Map rotates in driving direction.
- Navigation in 3D and 2D modes.
- Over 5500 hotels in Malaysia saved on your phone.
- Find hotels, appartments and villas on the map. Check prices without internet connection.
- Book hotels online.
- Find addresses.
- Find nearest cafe, restaurants, hotels, fuel, parking, etc.
- Search for places along your route.
Maps of Malaysia cities and towns:
Kuala Lumpur, George Town, Ipoh, Kuching, Johor Bahru, Kota Kinabalu, Shah Alam, Malacca City, Alor Setar, Miri, Petaling Jaya, Kuala Terengganu. Singapore included.
Maps of top places to visit in Malaysia:
Gunung Mulu National Park, Langkawi, Taman Negara, Penang Island, Kuching, Kota Kinabalu, Cameron Highlands, Melaka, Kota Bharu, Pulau Tioman, Sandakan.