*** BETA ***
BETA RELEASE NOTES
• We are in Beta and would love to receive your feedback at http://yw.my/beta
• Currently supports sign-in to one Android device at a time. Signing in to second device while already signed in will sign out on the first device (“first in, first out”)
• Currently can sign in to one of the following at a time: Android device; iOS device (iPhone/iPad/iPod touch); Yes Buzz handphone. Signing in to second device while already signed in will sign out on the first device (“first in, first out”)
• Known issues on HTC Wildfire and other devices with processors lower than 600MHz
YES LIFE FOR ANDROID: KEY FEATURES
• Transforms your Android tablet into a mobile phone
• Adds a second mobile phone number to your Android phone
• Get carrier-grade mobile voice calls and SMS – no SIM required
• Avoid pricy voice roaming charges by using Yes Life to call and SMS over any internet connection (Wi-Fi or 3G*)
• Super-low IDD rates to more than 200 countries starting from RM0.09 (about $0.03 USD) per minute, anywhere in the world
• Never miss a call – Yes Life for Android rings and delivers SMS messages at the same time as Yes Life for Mac, Windows and iOS, and even your home phone (when it’s plugged into our Zoom 4G gateway). Learn more about Yes Life at http://www.yeslife.my/
• Yes Life works on most internet connections (WiFi, 3G*). But it goes without saying it works best on our super fast Yes 4G network!
• Supports Android 2.1 and above
• Voice calls – make and receive to and from any mobile or landline number, anywhere in the world
• SMS – send and receive to and from any mobile number, anywhere in the world
• Call/SMS history – lists inbound and outbound calls and messages
• Speakerphone, mute and hold
• One-click access to native Android contacts (address book)
• Unique ringtones for inbound calls and SMS
• DTMF – dial digits after your call is connected, to use interactive voice menus, connect to conference calls, etc.
* Operator data charges may apply.
WARNING: If you use Yes Life software to make and receive calls through a 3rd party network, other than through the Yes 4G network, then calls to any emergency number or emergency service (e.g. 999) CANNOT be made. To perform calls of this type, please make sure to use an alternative landlines telephone or a traditional cellular/mobile phone.