WebCopier is your place to quickly save web pages to your device to read them at any time even when you don't have an Internet connection at all or one that is unreliable.
WebCopier can also be used to reduce your mobile data usage and save money by saving web pages when you are connected to WiFi and reading them offline, without using your mobile data.
How to use:
1.Open WebCopier and tap on the plus (+) icon in the main interface
2.Two options are available
1. - Copy the link from the external browser and paste it in the WebCopier
2 - Browse to the page using the inbuilt browser in the app.
3. Edit the Item configuration: set the URL & title of the web site and select the link depth and maximum number of links per page to follow* then tap the save icon (it might be hidden behind the keyboard) to save the item. You can edit the item configuration later by clicking settings icon on the item.
Optional(You can choose if you want to download images/pdf/scripts or not)
4. Download the web page: in the main app screen find the item and tap on the download icon, it will start downloading the web page. It is recommended to download when you are connected to a WiFi ( the app doesn't enforce it currently).
5. Browse downloaded pages (when OFFLINE)
- select the item from the list
- navigate the downloaded pages offline.
6. You can update the content of the web page by taping the reload icon on the item.
* Link depth refers to the links that the app will follow. The default setting follows only links posted on the root level (the page you selected).
There are many customize-able settings in the settings screen for item configuration defaults. Visit the settings screen by tap on the settings icon on the option menu