-Network function of WattChecker-tweet , Twitter posting, Power cost/CO2 conversion
-Remote setting by iPhone/iPod touch and WattCkecker-tweet infrastructure communication.
-The setting made once can be stored as a log.
-The result of a measurement is displayed on Google maps.
-The result of a measurement is graphed.
-Who has iPhone/iPod touch (support for iOS 4.3)
-Who has WattChecker-tweet
-Who has access point
-Who has Twitter account
1. SSID of the connection destination
2. Secury type of the communication
3. Security key
4. Whether use DHCP to communicate or not? (Not use, enter the following 5,6,7 and 8 manually)
5. Fixed IP address
6. Subnet mask
8. Gateway address
10.Twitter registered user name
11.Twitter registered password
12.Twitter tweet tag
13. Posting interval of the data
14.Power cost conversion rate
15.Power CO2 conversion rate
Setting procedure:(Refer to the support page for detailed setup steps.)
1. Insert the WattChecker-tweet to AC outlet.
2. Insert the electric equipment to the WattChecker-tweet.
3.Connect IPhone/iPod touch with the WiFi network.
4. Start this application.
5. Make the button “ON” the side of "Automatic retrieval" on.
6. Match the "WATTCHECKERxxxx" to the center of the slot and push the "Setting" button.
7. Enter each item and press [Send] button.
8. Press [Yes] when confirmation screen is shown.