Use APKPure App
Get X-plore old version APK for Android
X-plore is dual-pane file manager with tree view, LAN/Root/Clouds and more.
● Dual-pane tree view
● Root, FTP, SMB1 / SMB2, Sqlite, Zip, Rar, 7zip, DLNA/UPnP explorer
● Disk Map - see which files consume most space on your disk - http://bit.ly/xp-disk-map
● Cloud storage access: Google Drive, OneDrive, Dropbox, Box, Webdav and others
● SSH File Transfer (SFTP) and SSH Shell - http://bit.ly/xp-sftp ***
● Music player ***
● App manager
● USB OTG
● PDF viewer
● WiFi file sharing *** - http://bit.ly/xp-wifi-share
● Manage files from a PC web browser *** - http://bit.ly/xp-wifi-web
● Favorite folders
● Built-in viewers for images, audio, text
● Video player with subtitles ***
● Batch rename
● Hex viewer
● Fast Image viewer with zoom and slide to previous/next images
● Thumbnails for images and video as well as for various file types (depending on associated application)
● Multi-selection - always available, yet not disturbing
● View APK files as ZIP
● Share - send files by Bluetooth, email, or whatever the device supports, from any location
● Configurable buttons and key shortcuts
● Seamless work with Zip (as if it was normal folder)
This is a dual-pane explorer, there are two folders shown at same time, and common operation such as copying files are done from one pane to another.
If you're standard user, you may choose to hide internal memory from view and be sure not to mess with system.
WiFi file sharing
Access from a PC web browser
Access to FTP and FTPS (secure FTP) servers is supported.
X-plore can access various web storage "Cloud" servers, and access their files.
SQLite database viewer
Main interaction is done by touch screen, clicking on folders or files to open files, or long-click to open context menu which contains options which can be done on particular clicked item, or multiple selected items.
Opening file may mean to use one of built-in viewer for most popular file types: images, audio, video and text.
Archives (currently supported are Zip, Rar and 7zip) are displayed as other folders.
Last updated on Sep 30, 2023
Share individual files over WiFi