We have reviewed our products and services, and from 15th February 2016 Vodafone Contacts will no longer be available.
• Synchronise all your contacts from your phone’s address book and your Google accounts.
• Choose to sync automatically, where any changes you make to your phone’s address book back up automatically in the background.
• Choose to sync manually and back up the latest version of your address book whenever you want.
• View and edit your address book from your online web account and restore a contact up to 30 days after deletion.
• Import and export contacts from a variety of address books including Microsoft Outlook.
• Exchange contacts and contacts stored on your SIM card will not be synchronised.
• Works using a data connection both on the mobile network and on WiFi.
Got a question? We’re here to help.
• Vodacom South Africa: http://www.vodacom.co.za/personal/services/vfcontacts
• Vodafone Albania: http://www.vodafone.al/vodafone/Vodafone_Contact_1730_1.php
• Vodafone Ireland: http://www.vodafone.ie/phones-plans/apps/contacts/
• Vodafone Malta: https://www.vodafone.com.mt/safeandsecure
• Vodafone UK: http://support.vodafone.co.uk/Internet/Vodafone-apps/Vodafone-Contacts-app/