Using the Verastream solution you can replace default screens with enhanced and customized forms, then use those forms to provide a front end to an individual application screen or a whole collection. This ability lets you leverage the application as it sits, augment its use through updated interfaces, or change the workflow of the host application.
Verastream Terminal Client, working with Verastream Host Integrator, gives developers and users:
• Immediate access to 3270- and 5250-based applications
• Control over how application screens look on your device
• The ability to modify and streamline the application workflow to match the target user’s needs
• A tap-friendly host keyboard that can remap to host key assignments
• Customizable hotspots so users can simply tap on areas of the screen to execute host functions
• A swipe-friendly menu that connects you to the host applications you want
Verastream gives administrators:
• Control over access to host applications, user-by-user
• The ability to set security profile settings, encryption requirements, and runtime log detail levels
• A management console to view and configure runtime assignments and operational details
• The ability, using a simple tool, to create custom forms and automate procedures that are tailored to device-specific needs.
To use Verastream Terminal Client, your organization must have Verastream Host Integrator deployed. Note however that you can use Verastream Terminal Client in demo mode without installing Verastream Host Integrator.