USSD Wear APK
The description of USSD Wear
After a quick setup you'll be able to perform USSD requests from your wearable device and you'll see the results as a notification on your watch. No need to get your phone out of your pocket!
What is currently possible with USSD Wear:
- Configuring USSD requests to be called from and displayed on wearable device (requests that require additional user input are currently not supported);
- Calling USSD requests from watch either by manually running app or by a voice command (say "Ok Google, start balance check").
What will be available in the future:
The roadmap is huge. One of the most important features are:
- Configuring multiple USSD requests;
- Scheduling USSD calls (at specific periods of time, after calls, sms, internet etc.);
- Easily refresh requests data right from notification card on wearable device;
- Dual sim devices support.
Important notice: application may not work correctly with dual sim devices.
Phone calls permission is only used to perform USSD requests that user configures in the application (you'll only be charged if specified USSD requests will be paid)!
Icons used in the application:
Launcher icon (modified) from http://www.flaticon.com
App icons by http://icons8.com/android-icons
Android Wear, USSD, phone balance, wearable
- USSD Wear 1.0.1 for Android 4.3+ APK Download
Version: 1.0.1 (2) for Android 4.3+ (Jelly Bean MR2, API 18)
Update on: 2015-11-09
APK File SHA1: 86bf111cb726d7c5a4dfdb1137cc4ec16df5e9e0
What's new: - USSD request refresh is now available from notification card