The description of Ulcerative Colitis Diet
ULCERATIVE COLITIS DIET
Suffering from ulcerative colitis? Don’t worry about your diet as the ulcerative colitis diet app is going to provide you with the necessary informations required. Follow the ulcerative colitis diet app and rid yourself of the disease. No dieticians required. Get well soon using the ulcerative colitis diet app.
WHAT IS COLITIS
• Colitis refers to inflammation of the inner lining of the colon. There are numerous causes of colitis including infection, inflammatory bowel disease , ischemic colitis, allergic reactions, and microscopic colitis.
ULCERATIVE COLITIS SYMPTOMS
Symptoms of colitis depend upon the cause and may include
• abdominal pain,
• diarrhea, with or without blood in the stool (one of the hallmark symptoms of colitis).
• bloating, etc.
ULCERATIVE COLITIS DIET
• meats and other proteins
• fats and sauces
FOODS TO AVOID WITH COLITIS
• deli meats
• dry fruits, berries, figs, prunes, and prune juice
• raw vegetables not mentioned in the list above
• spicy sauces, dressings, pickles, and relishes with chunks
• nuts, seeds, and popcorn
• foods and beverages that contain caffeine, cocoa, and alcohol
HEALTHY FOODS FOR ULCERATIVE COLITIS DIET
• Soothe Symptoms With Salmon. Salmon is rich in omega-3 fatty-acids — it's good for your heart and your colon. ...
• Say Yes to Yogurt. ...
• Savor Some Squash. ...
• Get Excited About Eggs. ...
• Dig Into Avocados. ...
• Go Nuts. ...
DIETS FOR COLITIS SUFFERERS
• Eat small meals every 3 or 4 hours.
• Drink at least 8 cups of water per day to avoid dehydration.
• Eat foods containing added probiotics and prebiotics to encourage better gut health.
• Limit oils to 8 teaspoons a day.
ULCERATIVE COLITIS DIET RECIPES
1. Turkey tacos
2. Asian bowl
3. Salmon and veggies
4. Couscous salad
5. Angel hair pasta with shrimp
COLITIS DIET MENU
• Meat, fish, or poultry
• Dairy products (if you're not lactose intolerant)
• Breads and cereals
• Fruits and veggies
• Healthy fats like olive and canola oils
FOODS THAT IRRITATE COLITIS
• Carbonated drinks.
• Dairy products, if you're lactose intolerant.
• Dried beans, peas, and legumes.
• Dried fruits.
• Foods that have sulfur or sulfate.
• Foods high in fiber.
COLITIS DIET WHAT TO EAT
• Iron rich foods
• Folate rich foods
• Omega 3 fatty acids
FOODS TO EAT WITH COLITIS FLARE UP
• Oily fish e.g salmon
• Fruits and vegetables
• Liquid meals
We have Ebook Recommendations as well
**FREE FOR LIMITED PERIOD ONLY**
**ULCERATIVE COLITIS DIET APP TEAM**
The information on this App is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. All content, including text, graphics, images and information, contained on or available through this Appis for general information purposes only.