The description of Tic Tac Drag
Tic tac drag is a fun game that you can play any time and anywhere. Tic tac drag is not a zero sum game, which means that if both players are playing their best, that either of player will win. However, if you learn how to play tic tac drag and master some simple strategies, then you'll be able to not only play, but to win the majority of the time.
1.Tic Tag Drag board is made up of a 3 x 3 grid.
2. Have the first player go first. We have "X" and "O" symbols as coins. Usually the first player goes with "X". These symbols will be placed on the board, in the attempt to have three of them in a row. If you're going first, then the best move you can make is to move into the center. This will maximize your chances of winning, since you'll be able to create a row of three "X"s or "O"s in more combinations (4) this way than if you chose a different position.
3. Have the second player go second. After the first player goes, then the second player should put down his symbol, which will be different from the symbol of the first player. The second player can either try to block the first player from creating a row of three, or focus on creating his or her own row of three. Ideally, the player can do both.
4.Keep alternating moves until one of the players has drawn a row of three symbols or until no one can win. The first player to draw three of his or her symbols in a row, whether it is horizontal, vertical, or diagonal, has won tic tac drag. However, if both players are playing with optimal strategy, then there's a good chance to play more time because you will have blocked all of each other's opportunities to create a row of three.
5.Keep practicing. Contrary to popular belief, tic tac drag isn't purely a game of chance. There are some strategies that can help you optimize your skills and to become an expert tic tac drag player. If you keep playing, you'll soon learn all of the tricks to making sure you win every time -- or, at least, you'll learn the tricks to make sure you never lose. Its like 0's and x's.
Becoming an Expert
1.Make the best first move.
The best move, if you go first, is to go in the center. There are no ifs, ands, or buts about it. If you go in the middle, you will have the highest chance of winning the game. And if you let your opponent go there, you will have the highest chance of losing. And you don't want that, do you?
If you don't go in the center, your next best move is to go in one of the four corners. That way, if your opponent does not choose the center (and a novice player may not), then you have a high chance of winning.
Avoid the edges as a first move. The edges are the four positions that are neither the center or the corner. If you go here first, you will have the smallest chance of winning.
2. React appropriately if the other player goes first.
If the other player goes first and does not go in the center, then you should go in the center. But if the other player does go in the center, then your best bet is to place your symbol on one of the corner positions.
3. Follow the "right, left, above, and below" strategy.
This is another sure-fire strategy that will help you win the game. When your opponent makes a mark, see if you can place your symbol to the right of his symbol. If you can't, then see if you can place it to the left. If you can't, then move it above your opponent's symbol. And finally, if that doesn't work, see if you can move your mark below your opponent's. This strategy ensures that you'll be most successful at optimizing your position and blocking your opponent from scoring.
4. Use the three-corner strategy.
Another strategy for winning the game of tic tac drag is to place your symbols in three of the four corners of the board. This can optimize your chances of getting three in a row because you'll be able to create a diagonal row or rows along the sides of the grid. This will work if your opponent does not completely thwart you, of course.