This covers concepts in Mathematics and Science by dissolving the boundary between classes, and ensuring a competence in the language of academics.
We believe that all students have the same potential when they enter schools. Building their social and emotional skills, while providing a solid foundation in the language of academics, is paramount to ensuring a sound base for their academic journey ahead.
By treating all children as 'talented' once they complete primary education, we have developed a system that provides a flexible learning path for Mathematics and Science, while ensuring a high competence in reading.
- Content personalisation to provide a customised learning path, without the rigidity of class divisions
- Concept based reading material to encourage analytical reading
- Assessments to encourage students to explore and not just find the 'right' answer
- Online forum to discuss, debate, and understand different points of view on any topic
- Based on CBSE/ICSE curriculum
- Regular face-to-face interaction with trainers to guide the students in the right direction
- Keep track of progress by looking at strengths and scope for improvement
- Builds a solid foundation for higher studies, and for life
- Promotes self-learning and inculcates curiosity