The first round in this free Tennis Ball Match game is 90 seconds and each level after that is 10 seconds less, making it harder as the levels get higher.
This is a great free game for kids to make them think quickly and work through a logical thought process.
How to play:
- Tap “START” to start (naturally…)
- Tap matching tennis ball cards that can be linked in some way (side by side/on same external edge – that’s enough to start with…it’s up to you to find other links…)
- Clear all cards before the ball gets to the goal
- Each time you find a link the lines will be shown for you – use them to learn!
- Hit the “FIND” button to have the game find links for you (you get 3 of these)
- Hit the “REFRESH” button to mix up the remaining game cards (also get 3 of these)
As each level finishes, hit the green arrow to replay the same level, the blue arrow to go to the next level, or the red cross to exit the game.
Can you clear the balls before it’s too late? Take the challenge in this fun and addictive Tennis Ball Match game!