Telstra Cloud Collaboration helps global organisations function as one by matching people with the tools they need to perform. It provides customers with a complete suite of enterprise-grade unified communications services around the world - all delivered securely from the Telstra cloud under a simple per-user-per-month service model and made available across 4 continents and 25 countries. Telstra Cloud Collaboration provides:
- Flexibility – Connect in real-time and innovate faster with the latest collaboration applications across devices and locations.
- Agility – Match communications and productivity tools with employee working patterns and create a platform to scale with predictability as business needs change.
- Responsiveness – Built for the cloud, delivered to the world. Combining Telstra's global network, data centres and SIP Connect capabilities with global support backed up by a 99.95% SLA.
**Awarded 2015 Collaboration Excellence Award at Cisco Global Partner Summit**
Key features are:
- Applications: explains the different tools that underpin enterprise-wide collaboration
- Worker Types: understand employee working patterns and impact on communication
- Infrastructure: learn about the importance of network, data centres, SIP and voice
- Cost efficiencies: understand the benefits of a cloud solution