HELP KEEP YOUR TEEN DRIVER SAFE WITH TEENSAFER PHONE BLOCKER.
Teen-Safer helps to prevent drivers from Texting, Calling and using other apps while driving by locking the phone after the driver is traveling (this may take a couple minutes to activate).
INSTALL TEEN-SAFER ON THE DRIVER’S PHONE THAT YOU WISH TO BLOCK (E.G. YOUR TEENAGER’S PHONE).
• A "Lock" screen will be displayed once Teen-Safer is triggered by the travel speed.
• When the phone is locked, only outbound calls to one preset Emergency number (e.g. 911) and two Administrator numbers (e.g. mom and dad) will be allowed.
• Speed Control - set a speed limit and receive alerts when the driver exceeds the preset speed limit
• Text Message Alerts – can be sent to the “Administrator” (e.g. Parent) when the driver exceeds the set speed limit, showing their current speed and location. This can also be viewed on the web portal.
• Unblock the phone remotely at any time and manage other Settings in the web portal online at: https://mobilifestyle.com
Note: GPS must be enabled and available in order to determine the speed and location.
AFTER INSTALLING, PLEASE READ THE USER GUIDE ON THE MAIN SCREEN TO REVIEW FUNCTIONALITY.
Need help? Contact email@example.com
Disclaimer: Teen-Safer is presented as is, without guarantee of successful and precise blocking periods while driving due to a number of factors including start / stop time of travel, driver’s speed, device GPS and more. Speed and Location accuracy may vary depending on each device. Constant use of GPS may potentially decrease battery life. You are responsible for any wireless carrier charges including but not limited to data usage, phone calls and text messages. We are not responsible for any adverse events or functionality issues during and following the use of Teen-Safer.