This app requires a Tableau Online or Tableau Server account. You can try either for free at http://tableau.com/trial.
• Search and browse to find the views and dashboards you need.
• Interact with your data to ask and answer your own questions.
• Securely access your organization's dashboards on Tableau Online or Tableau Server.
• Mark favorites to keep them at your fingertips, or quickly see recent views and dashboards.
At Coca-Cola Bottling Company, more than 800 employees regularly access dashboards via mobile devices. “Instead of them having to pull up a Excel spreadsheet or pull up some kind of document, they go straight to their iPad, pull up a dashboard and answer the questions right then and there.”
"Users could always use their iPhones with their Tableau dashboards and visualizations, but the Tableau Mobile app now makes it easier to interact with and access data on the go.”
"Perhaps it’s time to hug and touch your big data, or finger-swipe it lovingly at the very least.” Forbes
Check out these new features in Tableau Mobile 10.1.
1. Content in the Recents view now automatically sorts by last-viewed date, if you use Tableau Server 10.0.2 or Tableau Online.
2. Tableau Online users now stay signed in and no longer need to re-authenticate every few hours.
3. Bug fixes and performance improvements.