CargoSmart launched the shipping and logistics industry’s first sailing schedule mobile app, SSM20 Lite, in 2010. Its latest mobile app innovation, SSM+, delivers even more powerful multiple-carrier schedules and schedule reliability on the go. CargoSmart compiles schedules from multiple sources to ensure high quality schedule data and reliability results. The rich sailing schedule functionality and schedule reliability analysis covers over 20 ocean carriers’ schedules. New performance tracking methodology and integrated reliability results enable you to select the best route for your shipment anytime and anywhere.
SSM+ is available for FREE* now! Download it today to experience one of the most innovative mobile apps in the shipping industry.
Extensive Data Coverage and Unparalleled Methodology:
• Search from over 20 ocean carriers’ schedule data.
• Review carriers’ reliability data for over 250 port pairs covering 30 global major ports, over 12,000 vessel schedules, and over 200 services per month along four major trade lanes: Asia-Europe, intra-Europe, trans-Atlantic, and trans-Pacific.
• CargoSmart compiles and verifies schedule data from multiple sources, including carriers and the Automatic Identification System (AIS).
• CargoSmart introduces a new methodology to measure carriers’ on-time performance, which provides a standardized industry benchmark for carrier performance. CargoSmart captures the estimated time of arrival at the port of discharge when the vessel departs from the port of loading, enabling the system to compare the estimated time with the actual time of arrival at the port of discharge.
• Look up ocean sailing schedules by carrier, origin city, destination city, and a specific date range
• View carriers, origin/destination cities, departure/arrival dates, transit times, and carriers’ reliability in the schedule search results
• Drill down into individual schedule details, including vessel voyage and service, CY cutoff, haulage, and the final destination hub
• Look up carriers’ reliability performance by port pair and review historical reliability over the past four weeks
*In SSM+, you may only select one of the 30 global ports for free to search for sailing schedules and reliability results. Register to enjoy access to an extensive port selection.