Can you Maneuver your Sphere and avoid those pointy spikes, and collect as many starts as you can?
Tilt your phone to control your sphere. Be as precise as you can, and swing your way past the spikes, while collecting all the stars in your path. Be aware of the red walls, touch them or the spikes and your sphere will burst.
Wait for power ups to come swinging toward you. But be careful. Make sure to hit them to activate your power up, and try not to miss.
- Magnet : The magnet attracts all the stars that are close to the sphere. Really helpful to help you concentrate more on avoiding the spikes.
- Spike Shrinker : The Spike Shrinker shrinks all the spikes to half it's size, making it easier to avoid them. Now you can move more freely and collect more stars
- Ghost. : The Ghost will let you pass through all the spikes without harm. But be careful not to touch the walls. The Ghost won't protect you from the red walls.
- Sphere Shrinker : Like the Spike Shrinker, but it shrinks you instead. Your sphere is now half the size, letting you move more freely around the spikes, while collecting more stars.
- Bubble : The mighty Bubble. Touch the bubble and it it will cover your sphere and act as a protective shield. Touch the spike and the bubble will protect you from it's pointy edge, but it will burst instead. The bubble acts like a scond life. But don't get to greedy and try to keep the bubble as ling as possible.
All Power Ups except the Bubble have a time limit. The power Ups will disappear after the time limit. You can see how much time is left on your power up with the help of the time bar that will appear below your sphere after you attain a power up You can upgrade your power up's time limit by buying them with the stars you have collected. The more times you upgrade, the longer your power up will last. Get maximum upgrade on all your power ups to be able to chain different power ups without having to wait.
Boosters are useful to get a jump start. Boosters will accelerate you to a distance much faster than normal gameplay. Boosters will only appear at the start of you run for a short while. Activate them within that time to get a boost. You will also be Ghosted in the boost duration so you won't have to worry about the spikes during boost.
There are 2 kinds of Boosters. Normal boost, and Mega boost. Mega boost is twice as long as normal boost and will get you to maximum boost distance. You can buy boosts with start credits.
There are 4 kinds of stars that you can collect during the game. White, Red, Blue, and Gold.
White is the most common star, followed by Red, Blue, and least frequent, Gold.
The stars will spwan in random positions, and it is upto you to carefully navigate your sphere and collect as many as possible.
Each star has different value.
1 White Star = 1 Star Credit
1 Red Star = 2 Star Credits
1 Blue Star = 4 Star Credits
1 Gold star = 10 Star Credits
Star Credits can be used to buy Power Ups and Boosters. Try to survive as long as possible to get as many stars as you can.
You are scored on the Distance you have survived. The longer you survive, the bigger your points..Your score is displayed on the top of the screen,
The longer you survive the faster you move, and the harder it gets. But your points also increase faster. So try to avoid those spikes and get as many stars and points as possible.