Speed Reader app now features a RSVP reading mode It allows you to read books super fast at speeds up to 1250 wpm and complete big chunks of reading material in no time.
Now you can also read text from other apps in RSVP for free. Just tap the 'Share' button on your favorite reader and select 'Speed Read' to start reading your text immediately. This works in almost all reader apps including:
* Google Keep
and many others!
The app also features many speed reading drills that improve your scroll reading speed, reading focus and overall comprehension.
* Read content from other apps in RSVP mode, up to 750 wpm
* Read free passages within the app in both modes, up to 750 wpm plus bookmarks
* 4 speed reading practice games
* Multiple themes in RSVP mode
* Text navigation bars
* Read up to 1250 wpm in RSVP mode
* Upload your own txt or epub (non-drm protected) files and read in both RSVP and scroll modes
* 5 extra speed reading practice games
Use this app to develop your speed reading technique through scroll reading and a number of highly effective game-like drills. The scroll reader has several built-in passages for your reading pleasure and supports different font settings plus the ability to load your own text file (premium). In the Practice section, the app will walk you through several exercises (including the popular Schulte Table) providing tips & tricks and allowing you to evaluate your performance at each stage.
Speed Reader has a clean UI and has been designed from the grounds up to make your speed reading practice an absolute entertainment. More drills and reading material will be added in newer versions of the app.
We would love to hear your thoughts on Speed Reader and implement any suggestions that can improve your training and speed reading experience.