First screen has two buttons;
- start - to start the app to count the number of sujuds and rakaats. All options will be activated.
- stop - to stop the app from counting.
Swiping left in the first screen will reveal the prayer time/waktu solat for the day. Currently, the prayer time is set to use Egyptian General Authority of Survey (usually used in Malaysia, Brunei, Singapore, Thailand and Indonesia). Do add +-3 minutes to the time shown.
Tapping the Menu > Options, you will be able to set options:
- set phone to vibrate only when the app starts counting
- set the phone to not lock the screen after idle
- set the phone to keep the screen on
- set Location for Prayer time
How to use:
- Start the app
- Choose your options
- Start the count
- put the phone where your chin will be when sujud (see pix)
- stop the count once you finish solat/prayer.
App will ask for Location permission to determine the prayer time / waktu solat for that day.
use the proximity sensor to detect sujud and rakaat.
ability to vibrate the phone, set screen to unlock, or keep the screen on
We'll add more features soon, insyaAllah.
The app is ad supported; so that we can have more apps / features in the future.
Should you find inappropriate ads, you can tap the (i) in the ad and choose not to see it ever, again.
Thanks for understanding.