-with Share it Online Agility
Shrinking World, Growing Expertise. Staying in Pacific and connecting to Atlantic to redeem a service is possible with this cutting edge technology. This is one of the most predominant skills required in the industry nowadays in all fields of IT and this App lets you learn and practise it with great accuracy and speed. Business and IT can be entangled to sell your product/service/resource online to any part of the world with very little effort and cost.
Any Service is transformed into a Solution with Time to marketing advantage provided you learn SOA and know how to use it . This SOA tutorial brings you closer to accomplish this. The Demo examples provided makes you understand practically how to invoke these rather than providing a few words theoretically on how to use. The share and back up features are way too far to stand apart sharp.
The app covers the following topics with program examples
1. SOA Concepts
• SOA Introduction, SOA Elements
• Service Oriented Enterprise (SDE)
• Web Services-Architecture, Implementations in java and c#
• SOA Principles
• Service Contracts, Web Service Discovery
• Proxies and skeletons
• BPEL programming
2. SOA Programming techniques
• Single Linked List using WS
• Doubly Linked List using WS
• Playing mp3 song using WS
• Launching notepad using WS
• Listing all running processes in task manager
• GPA Finder using WS
• Share it to your circles within a blink of eye in a single tap.
• Quick, speedy share via cloud platforms[GDrive, Dropbox] and Social Messengers
• Possible to send via instant whatsapp, gmail.
• Retrieve these materials not only through this App, but also in your PC's or any device using Cloud Backup Feature. Anywhere anytime access and get benefitted.
These examples make this App too useful to start executing instantly.
• Invoke a notepad with demo example provided using SOA Web services.
• Accessing Mp3 Player and Task manager source code is provided
• Real Time detailed example is GPA Finder enabled through Web Service.
• Data Structures implementations -> Singly and Doubly Linked list codes are provided.
• Excellent Explanations for easy understanding.
• Unimaginably lightweight application for heavy concepts depicted.
• Complex concepts are made so easy to comprehend to students, teachers and people in IT.
• Source code available for you to try everything, Hands-on experience.
• From the scratch, ideas and examples are portrayed well.
• SOA Interfaces are platform-independent; a client from any device using any operating system can be used.
• Improved information flow and location transparency.
Suggestions are welcome. Please mail: [email protected]