The award-winning SMP Parts App has been revamped and updated with exciting new tools to make part lookups even easier. Here’s what you can do with the new SMP Parts App 2.0:
• NEW – Competitor UPC Scan: Scan a competitor's UPC code to learn SMP's equivalent parts listing
• NEW – License Plate Lookup: Enter a license plate number to see all available SMP parts for that particular vehicle
• NEW – Cross Reference Search: Just like on our eCatalogs, you can now use xRef searches to find the parts you need
• NEW – Robust Search History/Saved Vehicles: We've added several time-saving features, including a robust search history and saved vehicles, which you can add either manually or during a Year/Make/Model search
• NEW – Enhanced User Interface: Our redesigned interface with an intuitive layout and large icons makes it even easier to access SMP parts
• SMP UPC Scan: Scan the UPC code on any SMP box and instantly receive all of the applicable part information, including installation instructions, features and benefits, and install videos
In addition to the new features above and our brand new option to submit a New Product Idea, the SMP Parts App 2.0 still offers the essential built-in tools that made Version 1.0 an award-winning app. With Version 2.0, you’ll still have functions such as Part Number Lookup, Year/Make/Model Lookup, and VIN scanners, as well as access to SMP’s comprehensive library of ‘Just the Facts’ resources. We designed and tested the SMP Parts App 2.0 to give you the easiest and most powerful tool for finding SMP parts.
The SMP Parts App 2.0 features the following brands: Standard, BWD, Four Seasons, TechSmart, Intermotor, Hayden, ACI, and Compressor Works.