Now mobile, the SmartSuite allows Chemwatch users to access extensive Chemical Health and Safety information. SmartSuite also provides access to Control Banding Risk Assessment module.
SmartSUITE allows you to access:
• Chemwatch Gold MSDS (SmartSDS) – in 47 Languages and multiple formats (GHS, REACh, Local)
• Chemwatch Hazard Assessments – MINI MSDS (SmartINI) - in 47 Languages
• Chemical Emergency Response Guide (SmartER)
• Chemical Risk Assessment module (SmartCOBRA)
• Access to generated Risk Assessment Reports
With SmartSUITE, you may also:
• Share documents using your e-mail account
• Sync chemical inventory to and from the Cloud (your Chemwatch account)
• Geo tag the location(s) of interest for easier Chemical tracking.
The Chemwatch GOLD MSDS (SmartSDS) covers most aspects of the health and safety agenda in great detail and, in most cases, in greater detail than the Vendor document. Any Chemwatch GOLD MSDS is the subject of constant update and reflects recent key findings in the scientific literature, or changes in the International or Local Regulatory regime.
• available in 47 Languages
• fully GHS compliant (Worldwide)
• fully REACh compliant (EU)
• Available also in local formats such as Australian, American, Canadian, etc.
The Hazard Summary (Mini-MSDS) is a cut-down version of the GOLD MSDS. Designed to fit on a single A4 page it captures most critical information about a chemical and is colour-coded for easier Hazard recognition.
• Support for 47 Languages
• Transport Information
• Health Hazard, Advice to Doctor & First Aid Information and icons
• Fire-Fighting, Spills and Disposal information and icons
• PPE Information and icons
• Storage Incompatibility
Especially developed for Emergency Responders, the Chemical Incidents Advisory report (ChInA) contains most important information for Emergency Response.
• NFPA and UN DG Diamonds
• Protective Clothing information
• Action Codes and Phrases
• Extinguishing Media
• Decontamination information
• Protective Actions for SPILLS
Also available as a standalone application, SmartCOBRA allows users to perform Risk Assessments in less than 30 seconds.
• Select the chemical of interest
• Select a task and your operating conditions (temperature, frequency and scale of use)
• The Risk is calculated and further Controls are proposed.
• All in under 30 seconds!
Upon completing the risk assessment, a single page Risk Report is also available from the application.
The risk report will identify:
• Controls required or in place to mitigate the Risk
• Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) suggested
• Detailed Classification of the Chemical used.
Chemwatch SmartCOBRA is based on an Internationally adopted model (Control Banding – ILO) and COSHH Essentials (UK – Control of Substances Hazardous to Health).
Be alerted at the right TIME and PLACE!
Each chemical store (location where your chemicals are stored) can be Geo Tagged, and notifications are used to prompt the user when in proximity to a Chemical store of interest. The Application will notify you when you are at location, and allow you to open the location inventory to view the chemical information, Hazard and Risk Assessments.
You may customise notifications to save on battery life at any time.