The main emphasis is on sending SMS using your phone Contacts and selecting from multiple accounts of different SMS gateways.
The built-in SMS server provides you with an HTTP SMS gateway to send messages from your browser on any computer.
It can also be used from another Send Message app instance on a different device (such as a tablet).
So in fact you can send messages from your tablet through your phone with the Send Message app installed on both devices.
The rich settings Incoming Messages Rules allows you to process messages based on several conditions and actions.
You can setup literally hundreds of different handy rules to forward received messages to other SMS device, HTTP gateway or even Email account.
YOU NEED TO FIND AND SPECIFY YOUR OWN SMS HTTP GATEWAY
- Free SMS delivery
- Nice and clean UI
- Multiple accounts
- HTTP (send via HTTP gateway, gateway templates)
- SMS (send via SMS)
- Email (send via email)
- Inbox SMS (broadcasts local message to any SMS receiver - supports multipart, UTF8 and all PDU)
- Sent Archive (put sent messages to Messaging Sent folder)
- UTF-8 and large message compliant
- Character and message counters
- No SIM card required (only Internet connection)
SMS Server Features:
- HTTP server
- API (GET and POST, can be used as HTTP gateway)
- Notification with URL
- Send Message from your browser with nice CSS
- Phone Contacts integration and auto complete
Incoming Messages Features:
- Define multiple rules for any SMS received
- Multiple actions
- Forward, relay and delete messages via any account defined
- Integrate with another Send Message on a different device
- A configured SMS account (IceWarp http://www.icewarp.com/ account or any other (Clickatel or other SMS gateways))