User will be able to store secured encrypted information and data on the cloud in the following forms:
- secured encrypted files of any format;
- secured encrypted vaults which include files and folders which can be in a regular format or encrypted. There is no limit on the size of the vaults except the size of the cloud account, the file size limitation on the Android OS, and free memory on device.
Also, users can send secured encrypted emails to their contacts to tell them about the secured encrypted information and data available for them on the cloud account for them to pick-up. Emails can be used also to send secured encrypted files of any format to other contacts. The size of the attached file will be limited by the email service provider (e.g. hotmail/outlook or gmail).
Shared cloud accounts between contacts can be used as a convenient and secured drop-off and pick-up points between contacts.
If someone gains unauthorized access to the cloud account, the contents of the account will be still protected by proven military grade encryption completely controlled by the user and contacts, and completely independent of the cloud service provider.
This app is configured to work only with our UltraCloudOne app. User should be familiar with PGP (also OpenPGP) and the concept of public and private keys, and how they work. User should also know how to exchange the public key securely with contacts. It recommended to generate at least one key which can encrypt, decrypt, and sign. Users should use the same user's name and email address used in their account with Google Drive. Use secured method to export or exchange your public key with other contacts. Also, use a password for your key which is at least 8-12 characters, and you can easily remember, and very difficult to guess by others.
This app works with android 4.4 and higher.
This is a serious app for serious people who have serious very important and high value business and information/data that need to be protected. There are no freebies here.
Check our full line of serious secured apps for serious professionals:
- SecuredEmail for secured encrypted emails;
- SecuredIM for secured encrypted IM (Instant messages);
- SecuredMMS for secured encryped MMS;
- SecuredVault for secured large data/info storage and transfer/sending;
- UltraFacebookM for secured encrypted messages on Facebook Messenger;
- UltraTelegram for secured encrypted messages and attached files on Telegram app;
- UltraWhatMessages for secured encrypted messages on Whatsapp app;
- UltraViberM for secured encrypted messages on Viber app;
- UltraAllo for secured encrypted messages on Allo app;
- UltraInstaMessages for secured encrypted messages on Instagram app;
- UltraSkyMessages for secured encrypted messages on Skype app;
- UltraLineMessages for secured encrypted messages on LINE app;
- UltraCloudBox for secured encrypted cloud data storage on Dropbox;
- UltraCloudDrive for secured encrypted cloud data storage on Google Drive;
- SecuredYEmail for secured encrypted email using Yahoo mail app;
- SecuredYMessages for secured encrypted messages using Yahoo messenger;
- UltraCloudOne for secured encrypted data/information storage on Microsoft OneDrive;
- UltraWeMessages for secured encrypted messages using Wechat app.
Each of the above apps is available for monthly subscription for the service of the app.
If you have a problem using this app after subscribing to the service, let us know, and we will help you out to use the app.
(*) All trade names mentioned above are owned by their respective companies.