You or your telecom provider?
If your Samsung is still simlocked it means you are not free to use your phone as you want and limited in use. You can legally unlock by using any of https://www.UnlockSamsungOnline.com's services.
Features of this app:
- Order Samsung unlock codes online via the app (Paid service!)
- Samsung Secret Codes
- Latest simlock news from our blog
- Discount coupons for the unlock codes service
- Clear & easy to understand explanation on what 'sim unlocking' is exactly (this might surprise you!)
- Latest Twitter news directly from our feed
Would you like to see more features? Please let us know what and we'll add it to our app!
Using this app you can order unlocking codes for models like:
Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300
Samsung Galaxy S4 I9505
Samsung Galaxy S4 (AT&T) I337
Samsung Galaxy Alpha
Samsung Galaxy Y
Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge
Galaxy Note 3 and Note 4
Galaxy Tab all versions
Galaxy Core Prime
+ many more!
Note: CDMA phones (e.g. Sprint & Verizon are NOT supported)
Note 2: new T-mobile models like SM-G920T, SM-G925T, SM-N910T, SM-G900T, SM-G386T, SGH-T399 are NOT directly supported. Unlocking is possible but for advanced users only (flashing is involved)