Using Sage Mobile Service, your field technician will arrive on time, pull up the customer’s history and current work order, complete the work order, and immediately process payment—all while on site!
Dispatchers and office personnel use the Sage Mobile Service web application to create, schedule, and assign work orders, and to approve and generate invoices for completed work orders.
Sage Mobile Service includes the following features to help you and your employees optimize your business:
For your field technicians:
• Review assigned work orders
• Easily locate and contact customers
• View customers' history and current work orders
• Update work order details and add notes and photos
• Get customer sign off and accept a payment—a receipt is emailed automatically to the customer
• Create follow-up work orders
For your dispatcher and office team:
• Enter customer work orders—customer data is pulled from your Sage ERP system
• Attach photos and PDF documents to work orders
• Add new locations for customers
• Use the dashboard to assign work orders to your field technicians
• Easily view unassigned, assigned, and completed work orders
• Review completed work orders and create invoices automatically in your Sage ERP system
Sage Mobile Service integrates with the following Sage ERP solutions:
• Sage 100 ERP 2013/2014
• Sage 300 ERP 2012/2014
Sage Mobile Service keeps your service technicians, dispatcher, back office team, and Sage ERP system in sync and running smoothly.