Safe Rider Lite is intended as a try out, but also ensures that when your buddies just want to know where you are in case of an emergency, they do get a notification. Receiving alarms will remain free this way.
• This app shows your position outdoors;
• can receive alarms;
• can still select buddies;
• can’t save the driven route.
Safe Rider is an app developed for horseback riders (but can also be used in other sports). This app records the traveled route and registers distance and speed. Safe Rider always marks the starting point so getting lost in the woods is history! The Rider can easily see his current position. Most important feature is the Safe Rider falling alarm with GPS location. This alarm is used in case of emergency, and gives the exactly location where help is needed. The alarm can be sent to your "buddies" either manually or automatically. Help can be sent quick without having to search the victim in outlying areas.
• Route navigation with starting marker (always know where you are)
• Registration of distance and speed
• Safe Rider fall alarm with GPS coordinates
• Buddy system for riders and other athletes
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.