EtQ has broadened the capabilities of its product, Reliance, by extending the power of its Quality, EHS and Compliance Management software solutions to the flexibility of the mobile device.
The Reliance Mobile app communicates with the EtQ server to get the latest configurations and settings and make them available for you wherever your mobile device goes.
With the Reliance Mobile app, simply select a form within the Reliance system that you want to make mobile, add the fields and mobile elements you want to use, and then deploy it to the Reliance Mobile app. The forms will be immediately available to you and anyone you want to use them.
The EtQ Reliance Mobile app keeps Reliance users connected to compliance activities even while on the go—ensuring that compliance is never out of reach.
Whats new in version 11.0.12:
- In this mobile update, ALL Reliance users will be able to connect to Reliance using mobile devices when over an Internet connection!
- If you have a EtQ Reliance Mobile User license, you will be considered an Offline User and will be able to access Reliance from mobile in both online and offline mode
- If you have a standard EtQ Reliance Concurrent Licenses, you will now be considered an Online User and can access EtQ Reliance from your mobile device if you have a connection to the Reliance server (online mode only).
- Offline Users will be able to work without a connection, create local views, can download and upload records to their device, and can check out documents from the server
- Online Users will be able to work in the mobile app as long as they are connected to the Reliance server (online connection)
- Opening a Document in online mode will now open the mobilized form and lock the document on the Reliance server.
- Assignments of all the applications configured on portal from the Reliance server will be shown under the assignments section on the Mobile Portal, but the user can only open the published applications assignments.
- New Toggle button to allow switching between Online and Offline mode (Offline/Mobile User licenses only)
- Checking out a CAPA document will not check out the related Action Items. (Offline/Mobile User licenses only)
- General Behavior Updates: Please refer to EtQ Mobile Release notes for a full list of behavior changes
Key Features and Benefits:
- Make any form within the Reliance system mobile
- Work online or offline, and then re-sync your data when finished
- Communicate compliance information more effectively
- Collaborate from anywhere
- Conduct field audits and record the findings directly from your mobile device
- Increase efficiency and eliminate manual data entry
- Real-time information and notification on assignments and tasks
For more information, visit us at www.etq.com