Offline Survey Mode
The offline survey mode provides the ability to administer user-created surveys even when the device is not connected to the web, alleviating concerns about losing data if a connection is lost while the survey is being completed. Once the Android Phone is back online, the completed surveys can be uploaded to your QuestionPro account.
OFFLINE SURVEY MODE FEATURES:
- Administer surveys from your QuestionPro account while not connected (offline)
- Synchronize with your QuestionPro account's database to retrieve surveys created online
- Synchronizes with your QuestionPro account online and upload the surveys collected offline
- Intuitive user interface that shows the number of completed and incomplete surveys
- Convenient way to complete tradeshow surveys and polls, sales lead forms, mall-intercepts, field and market research, metric collection and more, all while offline
- Incorporate your company's branding/logo in the header of the surveys to strengthen your brand and enhance the user experience
Question types for offline survey mode include:
Multiple choice (select one or many)
Multi-point & graphical scales
Comment boxes, single row and numeric input text
Video play & rate
Audio, video, photo capture
Following Features are implemented in Next version:
Logic & scripting supported:
Branching, skip and preprocessor logic.
On-device data logging
- Custom Theme Support from Web
- Multilingual Support
- Multiple Bug Fixes
- Online Mode(Reporting Dashboard )
QuestionPro's mobile reporting dashboard puts data visualization literally at your fingertips - utilize the touch gesture interface to visualize your survey results in a brand new way, even when you're not online. And graphs and charts are easily shared from within the app.