Use APKPure App
Get Pulse Oximeter old version APK for Android
Measure your oxygen saturation (SPO2) and heart rate with built-in sensors.
- Measure range for SPO2: 70%-100%, for heart rate: 30-190 BPM.
- Fast or continuous measurement.
- Save results with tags for access later.
- Real-time pulse graph (PPG - photoplethysmogram).
- Reminder: Automatic reminds you to measure your oxygen saturation and heartbeat daily.
- Share your heart rate and SPO2 screenshot on social media.
- Export history to CSV or PDF file format; PDF format includes PPG graph. (Paid feature).
VERIFY AND CALIBRATION:
- "Hold the breath" will reduce your blood oxygen level; for most people, it's safe to hold your breath for a minute.
We tested with the "hold the breath" method for 30 seconds, the oxygen saturation will go down to about 94%, but it depends on your condition.
Open app Settings, change the "Auto-stop after" option to 2 minutes, and you can start the testing.
You can see our test video: https://youtu.be/fVtCBf-8DfI and https://youtu.be/M9q8iCyw9uI.
- Calibrate the app: choose the option in Settings -> Calibration -> "Alternative" or another variant; if you see the result higher/lower than expected, you can also compare it to other devices at the same time (one on the left hand, one on the right hand, each finger with one device).
You can try the "hold the breath" method to calibrate the app.
- Recommend calibration:
'Default': S6, S9, S9+, S10, S10+, Note5, Note9
'Alternative': S8, S8+, Note7/FE, Note8
- Note that the built-in sensor in the phone has limitations, so this app will never replace a medical-grade pulse oximeter.
- Our app should not be used as a medical device/product; designed for general fitness and wellness purposes only.
Consult your doctor or primary care physician if you require medical purposes.
- Our app is not intended for use in diagnosing disease or other conditions or in the cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of disease.
*** We welcome your ideas and suggestions; please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated on Jul 3, 2023
- Bug fixes & Performance improvements.
- You can export History to PDF file format with PPG waveform (premium only). Share the heart rate/SPO2 measurement on social media as an image.
- Calibrate the SPO2 result: choose option the Settings -> "Calibration" -> "Alternative" or other variant if you see the result higher/lower than expected.
For Note4 when the red led does not light up, try to reboot/reset the phone, the last option is downgrade to Android 5