Puffin Cloud Browser - It's wicked fast!
Puffin Cloud Browser is now subscription-based. There is no ad, usage quota, or free trial anymore. In addition to the existing $1/month subscription, two new low-cost prepaid subscriptions are available at $0.25/week and $0.05/day. The exact price is subject to the tax, exchange rate, and Google's pricing policy for each country. These short-term prepaid subscriptions allow users to pay for Puffin only when they need to use Puffin.
The yearly subscription is retired, and existing subscribers should switch to the monthly subscription when it is time to renew.
🚀 Wicked Fast: With our cloud servers handling even the most resource-demanding web pages effortlessly, websites can load at incredible speeds.
🔒 Cloud Protection: All Internet traffic from the app to our servers is end-to-end encrypted, therefore making it safe to use public, non-secure Wi-Fi.
🎥 Flash Support: We constantly provide improvements to our servers, and the ability to view Flash content through the cloud.
💰 Data Savings: Puffin uses a proprietary compression algorithm to transmit web data to your device, and can save up to 80% of your bandwidth on regular web browsing. (Please note that streaming Flash content or videos requires more bandwidth than normal usage.)
• Unparalleled loading speeds
• Ad Blocker Included
• Mobile & Desktop modes for a full web experience
• Download to cloud capabilities (up to 1GB in size per file)
• Theater mode for Flash videos and games
• Virtual Trackpad & Gamepad
• Adobe Flash Support
===== In-App Purchases =====
* $1 per month for Puffin Monthly Subscription
* $0.25 per week for Puffin Weekly Prepaid
* $0.05 per day for Puffin Daily Prepaid
==== Limitations ====
• Puffin’s servers are located in the US and Singapore. Geolocation restrictions of the content may occur if you are based in other countries.
• Puffin is blocked in certain regions (e.g., China, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates) and some educational institutions (e.g., schools in the United States).
For more information, please visit https://support.puffin.com/.