Priory Park Dudley APK
The description of Priory Park Dudley
Follow the Art Trail, explore the Priory ruins and learn more about the park’s history through to present day, including the Heritage Lottery Funded park restoration.
- GPS Art Trail revealing artworks located around the park including the statue of local Wimbledon hero Dorothy Round
- Priory Guide throwing light on the monastic life lived here hundreds of years ago
- Timeline interactive tour from 1150AD to present day
- Information about the park restoration, including before and after photographs
- GPS Visitor Map showing your location in the park and facilities available
ABOUT PRIORY PARK:
Opened formally in 1932, Priory Park has a history dating back nearly a 1,000 years. The park retains many of its original features, including the remains of Dudley Priory, a scheduled ancient monument, and Priory Hall, a Grade II listed building.
A Heritage Lottery Funded restoration of the park, which was completed in 2013, brought a number of exciting new improvements to the park, including modern-day artworks by local artists and school children, modernising of recreational facilities and many other renovations.
This app is designed to be used at a companion to your visit, but can equally be enjoyed from the comfort of your own home.
- Android 4.4 KitKat or above
- This app is designed for mobile phones (ie screens of between approximately 3.5 to 6 inches diagonal). The app has not been designed to support tablets, so we cannot guarantee its suitability on these devices.
- Priory Park Dudley 1.0.2 for Android 4.3+ APK Download
Version: 1.0.2 (3) for Android 4.3+ (Jelly Bean MR2, API 18)
Update on: 2016-11-04
APK File SHA1: d1b3c2a7d1579997579466b5daab79781ee01597
What's new: Corrected permissions, icon detail and minimum version