The Apps were created by psychologists, speech and language pathologists, education and health care professionals, and were tested by parents. They are currently used in many specialized institutions.
The 3 Apps (BASICS, PROGRESS, and PRESCHOOL) contain activities of increasing difficulty.
PRESCHOOL is meant to teach:
- The use of a more complex communication, increasing memory skills, using complete sentences, understanding complex instructions.
- Higher-level academic skills like basic skills for reading (e.g.: syllables, words), quantities and numbers up to 10.
== WHAT CHILDREN / YOUNG PEOPLE IS IT FOR ? ==
PRESCHOOL is designed for children and young people with learning difficulties, and with particular needs: Autism, Down syndrome, developmental disorders, and other related disabilities.
== WHAT SUPPORT PERSONS IS IT FOR? ==
- PARENTS will enjoy a structured teaching framework with more than 1000 activities and games: if you practice them one by one in the order, the child will learn and develop abilities in a progressive manner
- INDEPENDENT PROFESSIONNALS will enjoy an evaluation tool that allows them to track the progress and results of up to 15 children
- FOR TEACHERS, LearnEnjoy offers an educative content corresponding to school curricula, designed to help pupils with disabilities progress step by step
- SPECIALIZED INSTITUTIONS will enjoy the option to share results amongst professionals, and a teaching material that is respectful of the best practices in education. Individual results can be graphed out and printed to help the teams when they prepare reports and individual programs.
== THE ASSETS OF THIS APP ==
- You can personalize the activities by integrating your own pictures!
- You can track and share the results in real time, thanks to an evaluation tool that allows you to know the successful activities and the ones the child has the most difficulties with.