The new PostPilot app allows facilities managers, IT services providers, systems integrators, hosting companies, cloud providers and IT departments to manage their infrastructure from their mobile phone.
PostPilot is the innovative monitoring solution that provides you with SaaS-enabled oversight of your IT systems, with all infrastructures hosted exclusively in Luxembourg-based data centres.
With PostPilot, you can manage your Windows and Linux servers, virtual machines and workstations from a single dashboard that is available via SaaS and is customisable, intuitive, complete and easy to use. You receive alerts whenever necessary by email and text message and can intervene with your infrastructure before systems failure even occurs, all thanks to a wide range of modules. These include:
• 24/7 email and text message alerts
• Real-time data (curves & historical)
• Monitoring (complete real-time summaries)
• Automatic and customised reports
• Incident tickets
• Remote monitoring
• Management of an unlimited number of users (multi-tenant)
The PostPilot app can be quickly installed and enables you to keep a constant eye on your infrastructure and become “pro-active” in managing it every day.
The mobile app allows you to carry out the majority of available tasks and actions from the PostPilot dashboard, even if you are travelling and/or have no Internet connection on your laptop. From your smartphone, you can:
• Verify and respond to your alerts in real time
• Access and deal with your incident tickets
• Navigate through your tree structure
• Restart or stop a particular service
• Restart a server
• Reboot a machine
• View the pedigree (characteristics) of the machine
PostPilot is a POST Luxembourg product developed by RG System.
Prerequisites: To use the app, you need to have a PostPilot user account.