This App provides you with all the information required for you to travel in Express and Mail trains of Indian Railways. The following are the major features for you.
1. PNR status - By PNR Status you can get Details of Seat Reservation by providing 10 digit PNR number. PNR is short name for 'Passenger Name Record'. It is a 10 digit code written on top-left corner of a ticket. As we know every train has limited number of seats, sometime one may not get a confirmed reserved ticket. Booking status of such waitlist (W/L) ticket changes when there is any availability of reserved seats due to cancellation. This new current reservation status is generally known as PNR status.
2. Live Station: Provides you with all Train Arriving and Departing At a particular Station in the next 2 to 4 hours.
3. Live Train Status: The easiest way to know if a Train is running on time or not. It also provides you with the last station crossed and expected time of Arrival in minutes.
4. Book Ticket: You can book ticket using this option. You will be forwarded to the IRCTC web site for validating your User Credentials. Happy Ticketing with ease. No more standing in the queue.
5. Food Booking: Hungry? No problem, use our app to book food instantly while travelling in a train.
6. Trains between Stations: Confused? No problem use this feature and you will get all trains running Between the Selected Pair of Station irrespective of Travel Days of Week.
7. Cancelled Trains: Indian Railways may cancel a few trains due to track damage and repair works. Use this option to check whether your train is running today or not.
8. Rescheduled Trains: Some trains Departure time will get changed due to down stations problem. This option will give you list of all rescheduled trains.
Our endeavor to make your Journey a pleasant one.
We wish you Happy and Safe Journey.
And Thank You all for giving us an opportunity to serve you.