The description of PC Power Manager
★ shutdown / restart / suspend / hibernate computer over WiFi,
★ live preview of bandwidth usage of selected network adapter,
★ live preview of current computer CPU usage,
★ schedule shutdown / restart / hibernate / suspend computer or send custom command:
** at specified time,
** using conditions (listed below).
List of conditions:
- if current network usage is below or above specified speed [KB/s],
- if current CPU usage is below or above specified level [%],
- after download/upload specified amount of data [MB],
- after specified user inactivity [s] (Linux: install xprintidle package).
★★★ PRO version:
- remove ads,
- add widget for quick actions,
- unlock advanced options for actions (conditions).
1. It is necessary to install client program on computer to communicate with this Android app.
The program (the newest version: PC Power Manager v.1.7.) can be downloaded from:
★ Windows: https://www.dropbox.com/s/relpjqgdb2uj14g/PC%20Power%20Manager.zip?dl=0
★ Linux (tested: Ubuntu, Kubuntu, Xubuntu): https://www.dropbox.com/s/8jjhwlud4yyz1ra/PC%20Power%20Manager.deb?dl=0
★ JAR file: https://www.dropbox.com/s/qispeoqkhla0k50/PC%20Power%20Manager.jar?dl=0
2. In the free version using advanced commands is limited, but you can check if applications are working with your devices.
3. If everything is working fine, you can fully unlock advanced commands and remove ads by installing license key available here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.kbappsdesign.pcpowermanagerkey
4. The applications was tested on:
** Android version: 2.3.3, 4.1.2, 4.4.2, 4.4.4, 5.0,
** Windows: XP 32-bit, 7 64-bit, 8.0 64-bit,
** Linux: Ubuntu 14.04 64-bit, Xubuntu 14.04 32-bit.
5. This is a first version of application, so please let me know (by e-mail) when something is not working properly. BTW sorry for any misspelling or using incorrect words in my translation - I'm writing in English only from time to time. I tried to do my best... ufff :)
SEO tags: power off, remote restart, remote suspend, remote sleep, remote hibernate, remote shutdown, remote hibernation, schedule power off, schedule shutdown, schedule restart, schedule hibernation, schedule suspend, schedule sleep.