The description of Omvana
Unlock your fullest potential with the all new Omvana. ✨
More than just 'another meditation app', Omvana is made for those who want to achieve more in life, and will help you elevate yourself to new levels of performance in multiple areas. Designed for individuals who aim to improve performance or achieve high performance, increase productivity, relieve anxiety, reduce stress, improve focus, get better sleep and much more.
★★★★★ "Best Meditation Apps in 2019" Healthline
As reviewed in Forbes, The New York Times, TIME, Today, Healthline, Business Insider, TechCrunch and more.
"Omvana is the life coach of meditation websites and apps." TIME.com
"Beginners and more experienced practitioners will benefit from the app’s guided meditations, which range between 3 and 60 minutes and can be tailored to help you manage stress levels and your state of mind." Healthline
"(What makes) this app a favourite among practitioners is that you can customize your meditation sessions according to time and area of focus." ELLE
What can you expect from Omvana app?
• Meditation tracks and classes perfect for all levels, including beginners
• Achieve flow states and improve performance and productivity
• Personalized recommendations for your goals
• Customize your meditation with background sound mixer
• Seamless navigation and saved playbacks
Omvana is your ultimate performance and meditation coach, a one-stop productivity app that will guide you through meditation tracks, lessons and free classes on key topics such as Mastery of Performance, Better Sleep, Focus, Clarity of Vision, Confidence, Self-Love, Fitness, Happiness and many more.
Join thousands of people who’re living healthier and happier lives:
• Unlock your full potential and performance with guided meditation tracks, classes, lessons and more.
• Transcend into higher levels of consciousness and practice meditation in a whole new experience.
• Achieve your goals through powerful guided visualization from some of the world’s best personal growth teachers including Marisa Peer, Lisa Nichols, Bob Proctor, Michael Beckwith, Vishen Lakhiani and many more.
• Create your own meditation track by mixing any two of your favourite tracks in our library of soothing ambient music, nature sounds, binaural beats, and guided meditations.
• Take control of your wellbeing and transform your life today.
Subscribe to Omvana to gain full access to the entire library of meditation tracks, classes, lessons, premium features and more.
Omvana is a part of Mindvalley, a leading education platform for humanity.
Your subscription includes a 7-day free trial that will begin once you’ve confirmed your purchase, and thereafter will auto-renew yearly to gain unlimited access to all of Omvana. All purchases in app will adhere to Google Play Store's payment, subscription and refund policies.
*About Mindvalley https://www.mindvalley.com/about
*Terms & Conditions: https://www.mindvalley.com/terms-and-conditions
Help us build Omvana. Send us your feedback and ideas at email@example.com