Now you can record your time on the go. Very soon you will be able to record your time offs, expenses and manage your approvals as well.
We have designed this app keeping simplicity in mind. Every screen is designed and coded so that you will need to spend the least amount of time in entering your timesheet. The screenshots are loaded in order that they would appear to you when using the application. The order is as follows:
1) One Time URL, username & password settings. The app comes with the url pre-populated to connect to our default OfficeTimer URL. Our customers who have a subdomain with us or those who are hosting OfficeTimer on your own servers need to change the URL accordingly.
2) Once logged in you will be taken to a screen that has the main menu. Currently loads only with Timesheet. You will see other features listed here in our future release.
3) Once you tap on the timesheet the current week will be loaded.
4) Tap on a date and you will be taken to that particular date's screen where you can make entries to the timesheet. The screen appears blank if there are no line items already entered to that date. Tap on the '+' sign on the top right hand corner to add a line item to this timesheet.
5) In the "Add Time Entry" screen select your project and task from the drop down. Tap on 'Total Time' to enter the time, To make the time entry you may scroll the hours and minutes. To enter the time using virtual keypad Long-Tap on the hours and minutes area respectively. Tap on "Set" when finished choosing or entering the time.
6) Tap on "Save" to save this time entry. Repeat steps 4 and 5 to add more line items to the same date.
7) Use the back button of your phone to go to the previous screen i.e., week view so that you can make a time entry to another date. To choose a different date range you may use the Arrows on the top left and top right of the screen. You may also tap on the date range icon to choose a date. Tap on the the '+' and '-' sign to increase or decrease the date. Alternatively, tap on the date values to enter a date using virtual keypad.
1) I see a message "Time Entry Insertion Not Allowed" when I tap on '+' in a date's screen.
Your timesheet could be in submitted status. You will not be allowed to edit or make a new entry to an already submitted timesheet.
2) I see a message "Please log into your account using a web browser to submit".
Currently the app does not support submitting your timesheets from the app. You will need to login to your account using any web browser on your smart phone or tablet or laptop to submit your saved timesheets.