The aim of the Numbers Crunch is to reach the target number using any of the 4 options with the help of plus-minus operators. Every turn, a new target number will appear with a current number and 4 option to choose one. You will win the round if you are able to solve the puzzle within given 45 seconds. There are no complicated rules in this game. Just pick up and play, for lots of fun.
- No special math skills are required!
- Beautiful and simple UI
- Available for all Smartwatches.
- Optimal graphics and smooth gameplay
Explore the little game’s deep challenge and grow your mind beyond imagination. Can you solve all of the math puzzles?
Teensy Studios - Bringing fun to your Android Wear watch! We are an indie game studio, with a tight, innovative and creative team of developers and designers. We are here to revolutionize the social gaming experience of game players by embedding features in our games that make them easy to play in bitesize chunks, but socially!
How to launch an app on wearable:
You can adopt any of these two methods given below to launch this game.
Method 1 : via Voice Command
You can give a voice command by using ‘OK Google’ or whatever the phrase you have set for ‘voice search’ and name the app. It will directly lead you to the app.
Method 2: via Start Menu
If you are unable to launch any app via ‘Voice Command’, You can follow the steps given below to launch the app.
- Tap on the screen of your wearable watch
- Go down the menu that appears and you will find ‘Start’ at the end of the menu.
- Tap on ‘Start’
- You will find the list of wearable apps that are installed on your watch.
- Launch the app from the list.
How to link your Android wearable with Phone:
If you have not link your smartphone with your wearable watch, then please follow the steps to link it. After integration, will be able to launch the installed apps.
- Turn on the bluetooth on smartphone.
- Install ‘Android Wear’ app on your smartphone.
- After installation, go to ‘pair a new wearable’ in ‘Android Wear’ app.
- Select the wearable device from the list.
- Your wearable watch is connected to your smartphone.
FOLLOW US FOR UPDATES AND NEWS