This application allows the activation of OXE telephonic features, like call shift or immediate forward, without any interaction from the user except approaching his Android mobile device to a NFC tag, sticked on his desktop set.
The application allows an OXE user to:
- Shift an ongoing call from his mobile device to his desktop set or from his desktop set to his mobile device without composing a prefix or pressing a key.
- Shift an ongoing call from his mobile device to any desktop set or from any desktop set to his mobile device without composing a prefix or pressing a key (available with OmniPCX Enterprise release R11.2).
- Remotely forward his desktop set to any other set in the network (meeting room, free office …) without knowing neither extension number of the targetted phone nor the remote forward prefix.
- Cancel a previously established forward to a desktop set, remotely or from his own desk.
- Call Server release: OmniPCX Enterprise release R11.1 and above.
- A connection with call server is required. This connection can be achieved through Wi-Fi or via a VPN (works on Ethernet, WiFi, 3G/4G cellular).
- CSTA monitoring licences must be available on OmniPCX Enterprise.
- OmniPCX Enterprise’s Twinsets Call Shift feature must be activated for the user.
- Mobile phone calls must be established through OmniPCX Enterprise.
- The mobile phone can be used with the native Android telephone application if the mobile is declared as remote extension in the OXE or with IP Desktop Softphone client.
- Desktop set can be any IPTouch phone declared as business set: 8082, 8068, 8038, 8028, 8039, 8029, 4068, 4038, 4028, 4018, 4008, 4039, 4029, 4019.
- NFC tags must be of NFC Forum type 2 (NTAG 213 recommanded).
- Multi-language (English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Portuguese, Russian and Hebrew).
The installation and administration guides are available on the Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise Knowledge Base.