• Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise OpenTouch Conversation® for Android™ tablet requires 'OpenTouch Business • Edition' OR 'OpenTouch MultiMedia Services' Release 2.1+ infrastructure.
• Minimum tablet graphic resolution: 1920*1200 for 7inch+ display size or 2560*1600 for 10.1inch+ display size.
• Minimum Android OS 4.1.
• Reduced enterprise communications expenses through use of Wi-Fi or 4G/3G data connectivity for telephone calls and conference calls (VoIP).
• Improve collaboration and increase efficiency with streamlined evolution of business conversations to include multiple parties, persistent conversations, content sharing and conferencing while on the move.
• Boost productivity and save budget with quick access to business communication features anywhere.
Enable employees to be contacted faster and more efficiently with a single business identity across multiple devices.
• Guarantee employee efficiency with a full set of notifications (voice message, missed call, scheduled conference alert, chat).
• Improve the meeting experience with profiles that tailor system behavior to match the type of meeting or event, including webinars, training sessions and daily business meetings.
• Express ideas and interactively collaborate and innovate using feature-rich annotation tools.
• Single User eXperience across multiple devices - PC, tablet, smartphone and desk phone.
• Maintain a single business identity, with one phone number across multiple devices.
• Voice over IP everywhere (Wi-Fi or 4G/3G data connectivity).
• Place, answer, and manage voice calls using the enterprise dialing plan.
• Call anywhere using the corporate directory, local or OpenTouch contacts.
• Manage ongoing conversations using the complete set of conference controls — transfer, mute, hold, resume, hang up, add, promote and more
• Move the conversation between devices using Rapid Session Shift - move the late day conference to your mobile device and be on time for the next appointment.
• Join in one click a scheduled meeting.
• View conversation history about previous communications and quickly redial a party.
• Display and manage voice messages as easily as email using a visual voice-mail interface that allows messages to be selected, played back, or deleted in any order.
• Check notification on new conference, new voice message, missed call or chat.
• View favorite contact presence and availability and tap to start and manage collaborative, secure conversations.
• Start with a simple one-to-one chat and add people, add voice, add content — seamlessly and effortlessly.
• Manage communications preferences and reach-ability using call routing profiles, effortlessly while on the move.
• Enable/disable Call Supervision and Manager Assistant delegation.
• Schedule meetings on-the-go using predefined meeting profiles that tailor OpenTouch conferencing capabilities to match the type of meeting or event.
• View and conduct presentations — view shared presentations, PDFs, and bitmap images.
• Annotate shared presentations, PDFs, and images using gestures to select tools and make real-time edits.
• View shared applications and desktops.
• Open past conversations to review notes and exchanges or re-start the conversation where you left off.
Brazilian Portuguese, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish , Turkish.
DEVICE WHITE LIST
The Device White List for OpenTouch Conversation Software Clients (doc reference 8AL90822AAAB) is hosted on Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise Business Portal under the Technical Documentation Library.
Please, consult regularly our Business Portal in order to be informed about the latest inputs including Technical Communications and Release Notes.
More information available on http://enterprise.alcatel-lucent.com