The description of Network Analyzer
Monitor strength of nearby WiFi networks. Use to find a good location for your WiFi hub. Or use to identify a channel with little overlap with neighboring networks.
4g Wifi Analyzer - Network Analyzer app, you can see frequency, channel, modem manufacturer, encryption, security and distance to the router, power, name and Mac address of wireless access points around you and show some information about connected devices to your network. In a word, this app is a WiFi analyzer with extra features.
Wifi Analyzer is a wireless network analyzer that turns your Android phone into a passive scanning device. Now scan your wireless network without connecting to any access point, get all the details along with cool graphical representations.
4g Wifi Analyzer - Network Analyzer can help you diagnose various problems in your wifi network setup, Internet connectivity, and also detect various issues on remote servers thanks to the wide range of tools it provides.
Free Optimize your WiFi network using WiFi Analyzer by examining surrounding WiFi networks, measuring their signal strength as well as identifying crowded channels.
4g Wifi Analyzer - Network Analyzer special features :
- Graph Access Point signal strength over time
- Pause/Resume scanning
- Graph channels signal strength
- Access Points Analyzer
- Channel Rating Monitoring
- Channel Graph Analyzer
- Time Graph Inspector
- WiFi signal strength checker
- Available Channels
- Real-time latency, link speed and signal strength information on the dashboard
- Analyze function: DNS resolving, overlapping networks, latency, signal power and so on.
- Identify nearby Access Points
- Swipe left/right at the bottom of the screen to navigate to the next/previous screen
- Available filters: WiFi band, Signal strength, Security and SSID
- Analyze WiFi networks to rate channels
- HT/VHT Detection - 40/80/160MHz (Requires Android OS 6+)
- Access Point view complete or compact
- Wireless networks on graph
- Estimated Distance to the Access Points
- Export access point’s details
- Dark or Light theme available
- Free WiFi signal strength checker
WiFi analytics app - Network Analyzer can help you diagnose special features :
WiFi Scanner, WiFi analytics app, Network Analyzer, WiFi Analyzer, Network Signal Info, WifiAnalyzer, Network Discovery, Network Analysis, Network Traffic Monitor, Net Analyzer Lite, Vector Network Analyzer, Network Analyzer, Net Analyzer, Network Traffic Analyzer, Agilent Network analyzer, Network Analysis Tools, Network Sniffer, Network Analyzer, WiFi Signal Strength, Protocol Analyzer, Network Protocol Analyzer, WiFi analytics app, Lan Analyzer, Network Analyzer, Portable Network Analyzer, WiFi scanner, Wifi Signal Scanner, Network Analyzer Tool, Traffic Analyzer, Network packet sniffer, Traffic Network, Network Sniffer Tool, Vector Network Analyzer, Packet Analyzer, Scalar Network Analyzer, Network Analyzer App, Used Network Analyzer, Network Analyzer Basics, Lan Analyser, Network Packet Analyzer, WiFi Monitor, Network scanning, LAN Scanner, Network Strength, Network Speed, 4G WiFi Analyzer, Network Analysis, WiFi Analysis, WiFi Scanner, 3G WiFi Analyzer, Wifi Signal, Wifi Signal Analyzer, Wireless WiFi Scanner, Wifi Scanner And Analyzer, Wireless Signal Analyzer, WiFi Finder, Signal Strength and many more.
Feedbacks and suggestions
If you enjoy using 4g WiFi Analyzer - Network Analyzer, would you mind taking a moment to rate it? It won’t take more than a minute. Thanks for your support!
*This Application is Modified application of WiFiAnalyzer(open-source) Application Which
is originally developed by VREM Software Development.
*Link to WiFiAnalyzer(open-source) "https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.vrem.wifianalyzer"
*Link to Source Code Of WiFiAnalyzer(open-source) Application "https://vremsoftwaredevelopment.github.io/WiFiAnalyzer"