★ Block Internet access on a per-app basis
★ Separate mobile data (GPRS/3G/4G) and WiFi access control
★ Restore the blocked networks by tapping the notification icon
It would be useful to add e-book reader apps to the blocked apps list so "Net blocker" can help to disable the Internet connection when you are reading. It helps to reduce waste on your data plan usage and save the battery life.
To block networks for specified apps
1. Open "Net blocker"
2. Tap app that you would like to block it from accessing the Internet access
3. Check the network types that you'd like to block
4. "Net blocker" app will automatically disable the Internet connection when the blocked app is running in the foreground
5. A new notification icon will tell you which networks are blocked
6. Tap the notification icon to restore the Internet connection, tap again to disable the Internet
"Net blocker" only blocks the networks when the blocked app runs in the foreground.
It won't prevent blocked apps from accessing the Internet when the app runs in the background.
For Android 4 or greater users, you can restrict background network accessing by going to
Launcher > Settings > Data usage > tap app that you'd like to block > check "Restrict background data" option.
Android 5(lollipop) disables 3rd party apps to toggle mobile data. You have to root the phone for making it work.
We have been selected as a Google I/O 2011 Developer Sandbox partner, for its innovative design and advanced technology.