Waterscapes approaches the pool as an extension of landscape and home design, providing owners and architect with a seamless connecting transition. Our company produces almost all work in house, ensuring consistent quality and hassle free proficiency for every client.
In 2009, Waterscapes partnered with German natural swimming pool firm BioNova, and now offers design and installation of a true Natural Swim Pool, providing a unique and beautiful alternative to the chemically filtrated pool.
Waterscape consistently looks to further enhance it level of innovation and professionalism. And as each day passes, we at Waterscapes all try to better ourselves and strive to be the only choice for “Creating the Extraordinary” and sharing it with you.
Some of the things that make us unique:
1. We are local. We’ve been in business since 1997, and year round residents.
2. We are in-house, from start to finish, from plumbing to hardscape.
3. We are certified pool builders. Jess Dutra is an active member of The Association of Pool and Spa Professionals (APSP).
4. We are design management.
5. We are construction.
6. We are environmentally conscious. We are NOFA organic land care professionals. We are also partners with BioNova.
7. We are landscape.
8. We are service.
9. We are safety.
Our Nantucket Pools & Spas app allows our customers the ability to log-in and:
• Request service and link up to 3 photos with request for clarity.
• See service history, including ph testing, type of organic chemicals used, how much used, cleanings, weekly care, filtration checks, algae control, and overall pool health and balancing.
• See invoice history.
• View account information.
• Place an order for products or accessories.
• Make a payment.
• Contact us 24/7 with any inquiries, concerns, praise, or feedback.
For more information, contact us at (508) 228-9310 or visit us at http://nantucketpools.com/