- The nanny can clock in and out of work to generate a time sheet
- and register days off, public holidays, etc.
- Parent and nanny can export the monthly time sheet to Excel.
- Parent and nanny can share notes on activities, to-do's, medicine to be given, etc.
- The nanny can see a daily list of what is on for the day.
- All times sheets and notes are stored in the cloud.
Nanny Day lets parent and nanny connect privately and securely.
All communication is sent over a secure connection via SSL.
User passwords are always stored encrypted (you don't have to remember the password)
Cloud storage of the data archive is included.
Nanny Day is a paid subscription for parents and free for nannies.
We would love to hear your ideas about how Nanny Day can help build a trusting relationship between parent and nanny. So feel free to get in touch if you have any questions or comments. Email: [email protected]
About our in-app subscription:
Nanny Day is a subscription service, containing a monthly auto-renewing in-app purchase. The price is $4.99 per month or local equivalent for other currencies.
Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal in your Account Settings after purchase.
No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This means that once a month of subscription has started cancellation will take effect at the end of the month.
Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.