MobileSputnik opens up easy and secure access to corporate information assets with on-premises deployment and smooth integration into an existing enterprise IT and information security landscape. Designed with the tablet user experience first in mind it provides unique features and supports habitual PC scenarios for using mobile devices in a business environment. MobileSputnik provides a rich toolset for document access, viewing, creating, editing, sharing and management directly on modern tablets:
• Multi-screen user interface to open and work with multiple files
• File manager with rich set of file operations
• Viewer for many file formats of documents, images, multimedia
• Embedded Office to edit documents, spreadsheets, presentations
• Text file based note taker
• Multi-screen desktop for shortcuts
• Access to Windows shared folders and SharePoint document libraries
• Easy and secure file sync with special MobileSputnik PC Agent
• Login with users’ corporate identity by Active Directory integration
• On-premises MobileSputnik Server components deployment within corporate intranet
• Scalable multi-component server architecture
• Management and monitoring tools, including dashboard
Direct File & Screen Sharing.
Direct File SharingTM provides corporate users with the unique new true file sharing cross-platform capabilities. Direct File Sharing allows to secure send multiple files directly using Wi-Fi from user tablet to other iPad and Android tablets for the selected users.
Direct Presentation BroadcastingTM allows to share MobileSputnik screen directly to other iPad and Android tablets for the selected users in a secure way via Wi-Fi.
Both of Direct File Sharing and Direct Presentation Broadcasting require specific network ports to be opened in Wi-Fi network. These capabilities could be disabled by MobileSputnik administrator at MobileSputnik policy. Please contact your MobileSputnik administrator for availability of these capabilities for your device(s) in corporate wireless network.
This MobileSputnik for Android tablets mobile client application requires a user account on an instance of MobileSputnik system deployed in organization.
If you want to edit documents on your tablet in MobileSputnik you should install an additional component MobileSputnik Editor, available in Google Play. This component is available for tablets with ARM CPU only and can’t be installed on tablets with Intel CPU (e.g. GalaxyTab 3 10.1”).
If you have no MobileSputnik system, you could make request at http://www.mobilesputnik.com/contacts/ .