1. Go to Google Maps app and make sure it displays your location correctly.
2. Turn on the mobile data/wifi.
3. To get the details go to the MiShuttle app -> settings -> general > default shuttle and select the shuttle you want
4. To start location reporting go to the map screen and Flip the switch in the top right (right below the clock)
5. Make sure some one who gets on to shuttle before you, do the above 4th step so you can monitor where is the shuttle.
Web version of this app can be accessed via https://friendlychat-a20ed.firebaseapp.com/
1. Doesn't ask for permission in devices with OS version >= android 6.0
workaround :manually go to app permission view (Settings->Apps->MiShuttle) and give permission
2. Start location tracking doesn't get reset after auto terminating the service
Feel free to contact the developers if you have any concern.
This app is developed by IsuruH & KasunGa.
Get the latest testing version via https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.mishuttle