When using this system for the first time, you require an Internet connection. After you enter the vehicle identification number (VIN), the Owner's Manual for your vehicle is downloaded and is subsequently available without an Internet connection. Multiple vehicles can be managed within the Motorer's Guide.
You can acquaint yourself with the features of your vehicle by reading the full Owner's Manual, searching by picture, or viewing the explanatory videos. The more familiar you are with your vehicle, the better control you will have on the road.
Depending on the vehicle, either all of the following content or a selection thereof will be available:
- The full Owner's Manual.
- Quick Reference.
- A search by topic.
- A search by picture to find features.
- Explanatory animations.
- Solutions to particular situations based on Quicklinks.
- Explanations of the warning and indicator lamps.
- Answers to frequently asked questions (FAQ).
*Depending on the model and model year.
**The Motorer's Guide is available for:
- All MINIs of the 2nd and 3rd generations as of model year 2006
More information can be found in the additional brochures of the onboard literature.
MINI wishes you a safe and enjoyable drive.