This cell phone couple tracker for mutual monitoring can be used as:
1. A GPS Tracker – where you can share your locations with each other through GPS mobile monitoring.
2. A Contacts Tracker - where you can access each other’s Phone Book. View all entries logged into the monitored device's address book.
3. An SMS Tracker* – lets you check each other’s text messages. View every text message sent/received on a partner's device.
4. A Call Tracker* - Monitor & log Call History.
5. A Facebook Tracker – which keeps you informed of all Facebook chats by letting you read all messages exchanged with other FB users.
With our couple's tracker, you’ll have peace of mind since you’ll always know where your boyfriend or girlfriend is and what they are doing. You will know that your sweetheart is safe at all times. No secrets will stand between you two with our mobile app.
To start SMS Tracking /Call tracking / GPS Tracking / Facebook Tracking you will need to:
1) Download and install the couple tracker app onto your phone.
2) Register your mCouple account and get a personal ID. Have your partner do the same.
3) To start mobile tracking, you should send a request on your partner’s phone using personal ID of your boyfriend, girlfriend, wife or husband. (check it on the personal information page)
3) Begin mutual monitoring! (Wait several minutes for monitoring updates to begin to start tracking: SMS Calls, GPS and Facebook in real time)
Remember that you can access Calls*, SMS logs*, Contacts, GPS Locations, and FB chats straight from your own phone. All information is mutually shared with your partner so he/she will be able to monitor location, read text messages, view call logs and browse Facebook chats.
* Not available if your partner uses an iOS device.
Please note that it is impossible to set the application icon to invisibility mode. This app is not designed for spying but rather for building trust between partners.