The description of MCL News & Media
Find the latest, breaking textile and apparel industry news with live content from MCL News & Media’s leading B2B publications on your mobile device.
• Free – to download and register.
• Users – sign in with same credentials they use from any MCL News website.
• Video – Expert presentations and technology demos.
• Save – Bookmark news stories and read them offline later.
• Explore – Browse our Sustainability, Innovation, Nonwovens, Manufacturing channels seamlessly from your phone or tablet.
• Customise – Tailor your news content with the My News feature.
• Explore – Read fully digitised back issues from our market leading publications.
• Discuss – Share the stories you’re most interested in via email, Facebook, Twitter and other social media.
• Control – Increase or decrease the font size to suit your reading experience.
• Shop – Easily browse the full MCL News & Media product portfolio.
News is arranged in five channels:
• Sustainability – powered by Ecotextile News.
• Innovation – powered by T.EVO
• Manufacturing – powered by Knitting Trade Journal
• Nonwovens – powered by Sustainable Nonwovens.
• Highlights – regular special features from the above publications.
This intuitive app delivers news, features, interviews and analysis from all areas of the textiles and clothing industry and if you are a subscribe to just one of these publications, you’ll get access to all our premium content across all our publications via the app – this means 1,000’s of searchable news items and even includes digitised back issues of our latest printed magazines.
Please note this app is free to use and there is plenty of free content available. However, if you would like to access or premium features you’ll need to subscribe to one of our publications – but in return you get access to all content from four magazines through the app, while supporting independent B2B journalism in the process.
ABOUT MCL NEWS & MEDIA
Editorial excellence is at the heart of our business and with sustainability as our core value, we are the only textile publisher that has its own environmental policy.
We provide innovative industry resources to achieve these goals, including printed magazines, online content, reports, mobile news apps and live events.
Our flagship publications report on environmental issues, social compliance and innovation in the textiles and nonwovens industries, which helps to shape our holistic, sustainable vision for business in terms of a mutual balance between profit, people and most of all our planet.
If you share our values, contact us to discover refreshing new content that will also help you to accelerate change in our industry.
Terms and condition: https://www.mclnews.com/terms-conditions